September 3, 2012

Blue & Silver

This noon/night I'm going out to a party and I thought I would share my outfit with you guys:
Im wearing a blue top and bottom (plus blue nail polish) and a silver (stiff ) necklace with silver and leather flip flops:


 Im wearing Sinful Colors Professional nail polish( I don't know the color name)
And I don't know where my Henna is from, the name is in Hindi.

These flip flops remind me of fish scales because of the shimmery silver colore they chose.

 I'm feel'n Zen (below)





 For this outfit I borrowed these Tie Dye sunglasses 


Don't ask why I'm holding a window (it was just an urge).


                                                       ^
                                                     Back

I just adore ADORE the droplet shaped hole in the back of my shirt, its nice and airy + it just gives it a cute/mature look to it (If you get what I mean).


I love the ruffles in the front they remind me of sea slugs :3




Blackclover is wearing:

Shorts-Cherokee
Shirt-xhilaration (Target)
Shoes-B.Ø.C
Sunglasses-Target
Necklace-Unknown




No comments: