August 25, 2012

NEW Trends

First trend is Rainbow platform shoes:

 I dont know if I would wear these, but I thought they where fun and crazy (above).

 I really like these cause they remind me of (The super IN) Creepers


I had posted these awhile ago, and I just adore them :)


Second Trend, are bow ankle rainboots:

 These two are my favorite kind of

bow rain shoes

 But i thought these  where cute as well (They have grips on the bottom so you dont slip, and they have padding on the inside.  So basically they are really comfortable)
The only thing I don't like is the slit in the front.

Third trend is Oxford styled shoes:

 These are my favorite (above, and below)

These aren't oxfords but they are from the same era.
(above and below) are the oxfords.

Hope you lke :3


~blackclover <3




No comments: